Martin Thornburg for Mon Cherie 'Rosabella 218212'
- Condition: preowned
- Professionally Cleaned: yes
- Alterations: yes
- US Street Size: 16
- Dress Tag Size: 20
- Bust: 38
- Waist: 42
- Hips: 56
- Tallest Wearable Height: 5' 7"
- Color Family: Pink
- Color: Tea Rose
- Fabric: chiffon
- Silhouette: a line
- Neckline: v neck
- Features: embroidered
- Dress Length: full
- Year Purchased: 2019
Beautiful Sleeveless Lace V-Neck A-Line Wedding Dress
I have a curvy hourglass figure and this style flattered and accentuated all of my curves. I have never received so many compliments on anything I have ever owned before.
- Reducing the train by approx 1 foot. There was still a decent train as you can see from pics.
- Adjusting the hem a small amount (I'm 5'7" and wore a low block heel for wedding)
- Removing 2 layers of tulle under the dress making it less full and a bit breezier
- Hemming the first layer of the dress so it hit my knee for more airflow (becoming more popular with modern brides so they aren't as overheated, this does not show in pics)
- Added some of the extra embroidery taken from the train reduction and added to the bust for added coverage
- Removed beading underarms (not even noticeable) so underarms didn't get irritated
- Used additional fabric was taken from the train and created a face mask which has never been used (due to Covid)
- Bustle added that lasted throughout the night with buttons in 3 places on the back.
- Dress was a size 20 and took it in for certain sections to adjust to my regular size 16 body (bridal size 20)
Once you have placed your order the Seller will be notified. Nearly Newlywed will then check that the dress is authentic and matches to the seller's description. The item will then be shipped to you upon approval. Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery.
This item is returnable as priced, less a $50 return fee. If using any promotional code for an additional % off, or you live outside the contiguous US, it will not be eligible for return. It is important to note that international buyers will be responsible for any import duties, taxes, or fees charged by their government via UPS upon arrival of the shipment.
For more details on our returns policies please visit our FAQ.