Blush by Hayley Paige 'Willow' 1950
- Condition: preowned
- Professionally Cleaned: yes
- Alterations: yes
- US Street Size: 08
- Dress Tag Size: 8
- Bust: 32.5
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 36
- Tallest Wearable Height: 5' 6"
- Color Family: Ivory
- Color: Ivory
- Fabric: organza
- Silhouette: ball gown
- Neckline: v neck
- Features: open back
- Dress Length: full
- Year Purchased: 2021
I love this dress because the top has a unique lace pattern, which did not give me the feeling that I was wearing my grandmother's table cloth. The detail that I love most about this dress is that the lace drops down on one side giving it a subtle asymmetric look.
This dress is too beautiful to just sit in a closet and I would love for someone else to enjoy this dress on their special day as I did.
The dress does have a few blemishes on the bottom interior of the skirt from touching the ground on my wedding day. There are two faint stains that are very hard to see but I have included pictures of them. It has been professionally dry cleaned after my wedding day.
- The sides were taken in about an inch.
- The shoulder straps were shortened.
- A built-in size B bra was added.
- Armholes were altered to have a scoop shape so they did not rub on my underarm when wearing the dress.
- The shirt was hemmed about 2 inches.
- The bustle is a sixteen-point bustle.
- Elastic was added in the front and back to keep the shoulder piece in place and to keep it from falling down when wearing this.
- The neckline was taken up 2 inches, as well.
Once you have placed your order the Seller will be notified. Nearly Newlywed will then check that the dress is authentic and matches to the seller's description. The item will then be shipped to you upon approval. Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery.
This item is returnable as priced, less a $50 return fee. If using any promotional code for an additional % off, or you live outside the contiguous US, it will not be eligible for return. It is important to note that international buyers will be responsible for any import duties, taxes, or fees charged by their government via UPS upon arrival of the shipment.
For more details on our returns policies please visit our FAQ.