- Condition: new
- Alterations: yes
- US Street Size: 04
- Dress Tag Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26.5
- Hips: 37
- Tallest Wearable Height: 5' 11"
- Color Family: White
- Color: Diamond White/Champagne
- Fabric: tulle
- Silhouette: a line
- Neckline: off the shoulder
- Features: embroidered
- Dress Length: full
- Year Purchased: 2022
Beautiful Off-the-Shoulder Lace A-Line Azazie Quinn Wedding Dress
Brand NEW with Tags! Has champagne underlay that really makes the lace detailing stand out. Bought in Jan 2022 just before they discontinued the style.
The train is a long cathedral train with a beautiful lace trim on it. The skirt is very high quality and there are multiple layers to it. I had a different dress for my reception so I did not have a bustle added to this dress, but it would definitely need one if you want to avoid people stepping on your train during the reception.
The bodice is very heavily beaded and embroidered and is absolutely gorgeous! It came with pads already sewn in, so those do not need to be added. There is boning in the bodice that maintains its shape and keeps it in place.
Fit & Alterations
This dress is a size 4 and runs true to size. I had to have slight alterations to make it fit my torso better as it was just slightly too big, so 1" was taken off of the waist and 0.5" off of the hips. No other alterations were made to this dress.
- I had 3 different fittings until the dress fit me perfectly, and it cost me just under $150 for all of it, so it should not be too expensive to have any additional alterations done.
- I am just shy of 5'7" and was going to wear 4" heels for the ceremony (my hubby is 6'5" so I needed the height LOL!), so this dress will work for brides of all heights 5'11" and shorter. For the shorter ladies, heels or alterations can be used to make this the right length for you so you can walk in it effortlessly. I decided not to have it altered to my height and go with the heels just because of the height difference between me and my husband.
Measurements are as follows:
- Bust: 34"
- Waist: 26.5"
- Hips: 37"
I really loved this dress at first, but decided at the last minute I wanted something form-fitting with a smaller train, (I ended up finding a fit-and-flare dress with a much smaller train 4 days before the wedding...oops!), so this dress never made it to my big day.
I paid a little under $900 for the dress, shipping, and alterations and would just like to make about half of that back, but I am open to offers. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to NearlyNewlywed.com! :)
Once you have placed your order the Seller will be notified. Nearly Newlywed will then check that the dress is authentic and matches to the seller's description. The item will then be shipped to you upon approval. Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery.
This item is returnable as priced, less a $50 return fee. If using any promotional code for an additional % off, or you live outside the contiguous US, it will not be eligible for return. It is important to note that international buyers will be responsible for any import duties, taxes, or fees charged by their government via UPS upon arrival of the shipment.
For more details on our returns policies please visit our FAQ.