Anne Barge 'Tybee CC'
- Condition: preowned
- Professionally Cleaned: yes
- Alterations: yes
- US Street Size: 14-plus
- Dress Tag Size: 18
- Bust: 34J
- Waist: 31.5
- Hips: 40.5
- Tallest Wearable Height: 5' 5"
- Color Family: White
- Color: Silk White
- Fabric: crepe
- Silhouette: sheath
- Neckline: v neck
- Dress Length: full
- Year Purchased: 2021
Elegant Sleeveless V-Neck Fit and Flare Wedding Dress
Anne Barge Blue Willow Line
This dress is from the Curve Couture Collection from Anne Barge and is a size 18.
The back “v” of the dress was already raised when I purchased it from the designer, which is very helpful as you can wear a normal bra if desired. I also had the front plunging “v” raised 4.5 inches to allow for me to wear a bra with the gown. It still shows a nice amount of cleavage and strikes a nice balance.
There is sheer/nude mesh fabric across the chest that keeps the straps in place and prevents them from slipping off your shoulders - it’s almost invisible when the dress is on.
I loved this gown, as it is simple, hugs your figure without being tight, and is very sleek. It’s a slim crepe gown with covered buttons down the back. I wanted a very sophisticated dress where I could layer accessories to add sparkle, and this was perfect. I also wanted a dress that was not strapless or plunging, and those are very hard to find now! This dress fit the bill perfectly, and I felt like a million dollars wearing it on my wedding day.
- The gown was shortened for me to wear with a very low kitten heel (almost a flat), and I am 5 feet 5 inches. The length of the gown from the waist seam to the bottom of the front hem is approximately 38 and 7/8 inches.
- The gown was taken in approximately 1.5 inches at the hips.
- The straps were shortened several inches. I had small ribbons with snaps added underneath the straps to allow my bra straps to be snapped in place and prevent slipping.
- I also had the seamstress add fabric at the armpit to prevent the top of my bra from showing - this can likely be removed if desired, but I didn’t want any of my bra showing, and the armholes were cut a bit low.
- I also had a simple bustle added to the dress and it uses ribbons to tie up the train.
- I did not shorten the train at all.
Condition: The gown is in excellent worn condition. The edge/underside of the hem is very slightly fuzzy from it gliding against the ground during the wedding. This is only visible if you hold the hem up for examination or flip over the hem of the dress to the underside. It’s really not visible when the dress is hanging or being worn. I’ve tried to capture this in photos, but it’s difficult to be able to show.
From the Designer: V-neck fitted gown of stretch crepe accented with covered buttons.
Once you have placed your order the Seller will be notified. Nearly Newlywed will then check that the dress is authentic and matches to the seller's description. The item will then be shipped to you upon approval. Please allow up to three weeks for delivery.
This item is returnable as priced, less a $50 return fee. If using any promotional code for an additional % off, it will not be eligible for return. For more details on our returns policies please visit our FAQ.