If provided, all other items or attachments shipped with the purchased dress must be included with your return.
This includes items such as belts, veils, detachable sleeves, bows, or any designer packaging like authenticity cards, price tags, dust bags, garment bags, etc.
- Buyer emails their return request to NNW within the 5 days of receiving their item.
- NNW replies with instructions, including a PDF guide for the required pictures and videos needed of the item(s) being returned. Buyer must reply with the required verification media within 48 hours or the sale is considered final.
- NNW reviews the requested images/videos and confirms the item(s) is in the expected condition.
- NNW sends a pre-paid return shipping label to the buyer.
- Buyer carefully packs item(s) for shipping. The original garment bag or protective packaging used by the seller must be returned (unless it is insufficient).
Buyer ships within 48 hours after receiving the label. Returns that are posted for shipment after the 48 hour deadline will not be accommodated and will be considered a final, non-returnable sale.
- NNW monitors the shipment progress and reaches out to the seller when the dress arrives.
- Once the seller receives the return and confirms it is in good order with no damage, the buyer will receive a full refund of the sale price less the applicable return fees.
If an item is returned with damage, soiled, notably worn, or missing items or attachments, NNW will work with the buyer and seller to resolve the damage. If we determine the item can be repaired, the seller will be asked to take it for repair and to then provide a receipt of the repair for reimbursement. If it is still in the buyers possession, the buyer will be asked to take it in for repair and then to send pictures of the repair results for NNW to determine if the repair is sufficient for a return.
If it is irreversible, the return request will not be honored and a refund will not be processed.