Nearly Newlywed offers a risk-free 5 calendar day return policy on all of our items including new and used wedding dresses. Returns are $50 for wedding dresses (per dress).
Items marked as final sale or items purchased alongside a promotional code that specifies final sale, cannot be returned.
Purchases shipped outside of the contiguous U.S. are considered to be a Final Sale.
If you wish to return a dress shipped within the contiguous United States, request a return by emailing Nearly Newlywed within 5 calendar days of receiving of your item(s).
Items must be returned unused and with no signs of additional wear and tear beyond trying it on. Where provided, all other items or attachments shipped with the purchased dress such as belts or any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, price tags, dust bags, and garment bags must be included with your return.
Nearly Newlywed shall have no obligation to accept any item that is returned damaged, soiled or missing items or attachments.
- Buyer emails Nearly Newlywed their return request within the 5 calendar day return period.
- Nearly Newlywed replies to the return request email with instructions, including a PDF guide for what pictures and videos needed of the item(s) being returned.
- Once Nearly Newlywed receives the requested images and confirms the item(s) is in the expected condition, we will then provide a pre-paid return shipping label to affix to the original packaging.
- Buyer must return the original garment bag or protective packaging used by the seller, unless it is damaged.
Buyers must ship within 72 hours after receiving the label. Returns that are posted for shipment after the 72 hour deadline will not be accommodated and will be considered a final, non-returnable sale.
- Nearly Newlywed monitors the shipment progress and reaches out to the seller when the dress arrives.
- Once the seller receives the return and confirms with Nearly Newlywed in good order with no damage, the buyer will receive a full refund of the sale price less the applicable return fees.
If an item is returned with damage, Nearly Newlywed will work with the buyer and seller to resolve the damage. If it is irreversible, the return request will not be honored.