Rime Arodaky 'Alvin'
- Condition: preowned
- Professionally Cleaned: yes
- Alterations: yes
- US Street Size: 08
- Dress Tag Size: 8
- Bust: 34C
- Waist: 30
- Hips: 40.5
- Tallest Wearable Height: 5' 7"
- Color Family: White
- Color: White
- Fabric: french lace
- Silhouette: sheath
- Neckline: bateau/boat
- Features: back detail
- Dress Length: full
- Year Purchased: 2020
An incredibly lightweight, comfortable and timeless dress for an outdoor or summer wedding. The best part about this dress is that you look fantastic, but you're not *thinking* about the dress the entire time because it moves with you. Plus, you get the impact of a veil in a more modern silhouette.
The dress has been dry cleaned.
Technical description: Sheer illusion plumetti floral top with nude underlining (and nude breast cups) for coverage/shaping. (No bra required.) White crepe cap sleeves. U-shaped low back with see-through lace. Embroidered tulle train with plumetti floral details emerging from the waist. Crepe sheath with a row of tiny buttons down the back for closure.
- The dress was hemmed to hit the ground at floor-length in a column/sheath shape, as this enhances the drama of the veil-like train that extends from the waist.
- The train also has a simple french bustle -- 3 buttons -- that lifts the train off the floor for walking/dancing while still maintaining a streamlined silhouette.
- The torso was also shortened slightly to ensure the dress hit properly at the waist/hips.
- The length from my collar bone to the smallest part of my waist (aka the waist of the dress) is 13 inches. My full torso (collar bone to hips) is around 18 inches.
From the designer:
Once you have placed your order the Seller will be notified. Nearly Newlywed will then check that the dress is authentic and matches to the seller's description. The item will then be shipped to you upon approval. Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery.
This item is returnable as priced, less a $50 return fee. If using any promotional code for an additional % off, or you live outside the contiguous US, it will not be eligible for return. It is important to note that international buyers will be responsible for any import duties, taxes, or fees charged by their government via UPS upon arrival of the shipment.
For more details on our returns policies please visit our FAQ.