- Condition: preowned
- Professionally Cleaned: yes
- Alterations: yes
- US Street Size: 10-12
- Dress Tag Size: 16
- Bust: 38C
- Waist: 32
- Hips: 40
- Tallest Wearable Height: 5' 9"
- Color: champagne
- Fabric: lace
- Silhouette: a line
- Neckline: v neck
- Features: open back
- Dress Length: full
- Color: Champagne / Multi
- Year Purchased: 2009
Champagne Dress for a Timeless, Elegant Look
Picture yourself in this slim A-line gown decorated with beautiful lace overlay (with subtle hints of rose and blue), a plunging V neckline, and V back. The neckline and hemline are accented by scalloped lace, and the center back inset gives fullness to a semi-cathedral train.
- Elegant, romantic or vintage look for daytime or evening wedding.
- Overlay fabric is netting with beaded lace.
- Spaghetti straps.
- Semi-cathedral train.
- Champagne gown with soft multi-colored lace
I purchased this dress new after searching for a dress that was classic (and classy!) in something other than white. The dress has been worn only once at an indoor ceremony and reception. It was professionally cleaned and preserved immediately following our wedding - in short, it is a beautiful gown and in excellent condition!
- Soft C cups sewn in; can be removed if you do not need extra shaping.
- Alterations at waist to fit street size misses 10/10-12.
- Additional hidden loops added to secure the bustle.
Once you have placed your order the Seller will be notified. Nearly Newlywed will then check that the dress is authentic and matches to the seller's description. The item will then be shipped to you upon approval. Please allow up to three weeks for delivery.
This item is returnable as priced, less a $50 return fee. If using any promotional code for an additional % off, it will not be eligible for return. For more details on our returns policies please visit our FAQ.