Nearly Newlywed offers a risk-free 5 day return policy on all of our items.
Our affordable $30 'fitting fee' makes it possible to try on multiple dresses.
Request a return within 5 days of receipt of your item
• • •
Nearly Newlywed will send you an approval email & return shipping label to affix to the original packaging.
• • •
Receive a full refund less your 'fitting fee'. Our flat-rate fitting fee is 30$ per dress returned.
Are all items eligible for returns?
- All dresses may be returned if shipped within the United States.
What about international purchases?
- Purchases shipped outside of the U.S. are Final Sale.
What is the ‘fitting fee'?
- The fitting fee covers costs associated with providing a safe and hassle-free purchase experience. Every item is received, inspected, authenticated, packaged, and shipped by Nearly Newlywed. Payments are also all processed by Nearly Newlywed.
When will I be refunded?
- Nearly Newlywed inspects every returned item to ensure its condition is free of any damage or soiling and that original tags are still attached. You can expect your credit card to be refunded within 3 days of receipt of the dress by Nearly Newlywed.
The return tag came off my dress. What do I do?
- All returned items must include the original return tag attached. Please contact Nearly Newlywed at firstname.lastname@example.org if the tag on your item has been detached.