Dresses shipped from Nearly Newlywed will arrive within 1-2 weeks.
All sample dresses from our preferred boutique network partners will arrive directly from the boutique within 2 weeks.
Dresses held by their brides will first be shipped to Nearly Newlywed for inspection and authentication. Nearly Newlywed will then ship the item to you. Please allows up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Nearly Newlywed offers a risk-free 5 day return policy on all of our items.
Request a return within 5 days of receipt of your item(s) by visiting your account settings and selecting ‘Return’ on the item(s) you are sending back and following the instructions.
Nearly Newlywed will send you an approval email & return shipping label to affix to the original packaging.
Your card will be refunded upon return receipt and inspection of your item(s). You will be reimbursed for the full amount less the applicable fitting fees. Fitting fees are $50 per returned dress and cover all shipping, handling & processing services associated with purchase and return.
- Are all items eligible for returns?
- All items may be returned if shipped within the United States.
- What about international purchases?
- Purchases shipped outside of the U.S. are Final Sale.
- When will I be refunded?
- Your funds will be returned to your original form of payment within 5 days of receipt of the item, after Nearly Newlywed has inspected the item to ensure its condition is free of any damage or soiling and that original tags are still attached. Individual processing time for payment processors may vary. Nearly Newlywed will process and return funds within 5 days and additional time will be dependent upon payment method and processor.
If you have any additional questions about our policies and procedures, see our Terms & Conditions or send us an email at email@example.com